Saturday, June 21, 2014

The KuenArtShop poster in our favorite Mulberry tree.

My little humble name cards in a wooden bowl that I bought decades ago when I traveled to China with my friend, Patty.

The MOTHer Underwing framed picture is a gift to our dear friend, Rosy who is a wonderful friend of ours, a great grandma and mom who loves to grow plants.

The handmade poster and name cards along with some of my handmade cards and postcards will be sent to Rosy's booth in a farmer's market in Pennsylvania today. So, to my friends and family who live in PA: if you visit your local farmer's market next week, see if you can find them. Please let me know Happy weekend to everyone! P.S. The MOTHer Underwing framed picture is a gift to our dear friend, Rosy who is a wonderful friend of ours, a great grandma and mom who loves to grow plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment